What's happening now?
Thank you to all who participated by sharing their current and past experiences using City services as well as identifying future service needs. We are currently reviewing the results from the survey. Stay tuned for updates.
About this project
The City plans to create a new customer service centre. The new customer service centre will simplify, centralize and improve how residents, business owners and visitors access City information and services. These services could include:
- submitting service requests, inquiries or feedback to the City
- reporting missed garbage pickup
- reserving parks or recreation space
- applying for a business license or pet license
- reporting a pothole, damaged streetlight, or other maintenance concern
- paying property taxes
- many others, based on community input